|Home » |
Crock-Pot and Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes
The Crock-Pot and Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes cookbook offers more than 150 recipes that represent the best of two leaders in convenient cooking solutions. Crock-Pot is the No. 1 slow cooker, and Campbell's is the No. 1 soup brand. Together, they produce dishes that satisfy any palate and are worthy fare for any occasion.
The 256-page cookbook presents recipes that include ingredients from Campbell's soups, Swanson broths, Pace Picante Sauce, Prego Italian Sauce, Pepperidge Farm, and V8 juices, all prepared in a Crock-Pot slow cooker. A color photograph of the completed dish accompanies each recipe, and slow-cooking hints and tips can be found throughout the cookbook.
Here is a closer look at the nine sections in the Crock-Pot and Campbell's Slow Cooker Recipes cookbook:
Introduction: Information on types and sizes of slow cookers, tips for cooking certain foods, and use of herbs and spices
- Appetizers: Includes recipes for Asian Chicken Fondue, Mini Swiss Steak Sandwiches, and Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Soups: Includes recipes for Winter Squash Soup, French Onion Soup, and Navy Bean Bacon Chowder
- Stews, Chilis, and Chowders: Includes recipes for Greek-Style Beef Stew, Bacon Potato Chowder, and Stew Provencal
- Beef Main Dishes: Includes recipes for Creamy Beef Stroganoff, Sauerbraten, and Sloppy Sloppy Joes
- Pork Main Dishes: Includes recipes for Fall-off-the-Bone BBQ Ribs, Rosemary Pork with Red Wine Risotto, and Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Poultry Main Dishes: Including recipes for Turkey Fajita Wraps, Slow Cooker Chicken and Dressing, and Curried Chicken Cutlets
- Side Dishes: Includes recipes for Asparagus and Cheese, Manchego Eggplant, and Slow-Cooked Ratatouille with Penne
- Desserts: Includes recipes for The Claus's Christmas Pudding, Five-Spice Apple Crisp, and Blueberry Compote with Lemon Dumplings
More than 150 slow cooker recipes that include Campbell brand products
Cookbook divided into eight sections, including beef main dishes, pork main dishes, and poultry main dishes.
Color photography of completed dish accompanies most recipes
Index of all recipes
||Editors of Favorite Brand Name Recipes|
||October 05, 2011|
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 2 reviews|